Reflections on Chicago, Real Estate, and Life!

Friday, December 8, 2006

Chicago Neighborhoods

Chicago's many neighborhoods make it an extremely unique city. Most people have only explored a few of Chicago's main areas, so that is why I have decided to do a blog on Chicago hoods. This week I am covering the Loop. Of course, the loop is constantly filled with tourists, but it has much to offer the locals as well. Some of the best things to do on the weekends include; going for a walk or taking the train downtown, attending an exhibit at the Art Institute, having lunch at a cafe (Such as the Grand Luxe), or going shopping on State Street and Michigan Ave. Since I am a West Loop resident, I consider the loop to be my backyard, and I love it! Please contact me if you would like more information on living in the Loop or any of Chicago's diverse neighborhoods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home