Reflections on Chicago, Real Estate, and Life!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I have been Memed!

My friend and colleague Geno Petro has Memed me....so here it goes!

Five Things that most people do not know about me.........

1. I am an extremely picky eater. I say, "No Thank You" to onions, mushrooms, anything crunchy and unidentifiable, most meat, any steak, anything found on the bone, any sauce that even has a hint of onion in it, most anything home cooked, (perhaps you were wondering why I don't cook?), shredded chicken, draft beer, basically any beer besides miller lite bottles, any fruit desserts ( I especially hate apple pie), any dressing besides Ranch, you get the idea!..........


2.
I am in the process of earning my masters degree. It is a slow process, but I have completed six courses in my marriage and family counseling program. After observing so many failed marriages and children that suffer as a result, I decided to pursue my MA in counseling. Plus, I love talking with people as much as possible, (some even claim I talk too much)?


3. I want a big family! Yes, it's true that although I am a city girl, many of my ideals do not conform to a city lifestyle. I want at least 3 children, but most likely 4. Everyone says, "Just wait until you have one", but they don't know me! I am a multitasking queen, a person who needs to be constantly on the move, and can put up with a room full of screaming kids....so count me in!

4. I can not sit through a 30 minute T.V. Show. Once, without my knowledge, a friend of mine counted how many times I got out of my chair during a 30 minute T.V. program. It was something like 22 times. I guess I am not one for staying put!


5. My nickname in college was "Bebop." My friends claimed that I would "bebop around" the bars and talk to everyone in sight. How's that for friendly????

1 Comments:

Blogger GenoPetro.House said...

Well, you're pretty much right out of a Frank Capra film--in a good wholesome way, of course.(except for the apple pie part)

December 19, 2006 at 11:09:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home