Reflections on Chicago, Real Estate, and Life!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Memed Again...No tag backs this time!

O.K. so I forgot to say, "No Tag Backs," and I was memed again courtesy of Eric Rojas. So here we go again.......

5 more things that you may not know about me:

1. Vacuuming gives me migraine headaches (Or at least this is what I told my Mother when I was growing up).

2 I am very gullible, basically I believe everything that I am told, please don't use this to your advantage!

3. Money magically disappears from my hands, pockets, and purse. Once I get it, it's gone! My Mom used to say that no matter what, I would pick out the most expensive thing at the store, even when I was unaware of the price.

4. My dog, Butch, is my life, he has his own web page, pillow on our bed, he also attends doggy day care religiously, has play dates at the dog park and the dog beach.....Do I sound like a crazy dog lady yet?

5. I hate Seinfeld!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home