Reflections on Chicago, Real Estate, and Life!

Friday, December 1, 2006

Snow Snow Go Away!!

Remember summer? That wonderful time of year when it is warm outside.... when temps range from 60-100 degrees ....Oh, wait a second... two days ago it was just like summertime..... everyone was walking outside without jackets on, I was jogging outside in shorts, and enjoying the breeze as I left my window open all night......Wow, was that really two days ago?? We were being spolied by mother nature!
However, this morning I woke up and had to scrape my car windows, I had to wear a hat and gloves, my heat was turned up to 73! I felt like this was the worst possible morning to get up and do anything at all, but then I remembered that it is December 1st, and this is Chicago, it is not supposed to be 65 and sunny! What are we in Phoenix??? Actually, we should be thankful for the snow, because we are able to live in the best city in the nation. If you are truly a Chicago native, this should be a cakewalk! Think about it....would you rather be in the middle of the desert (referring back to Phoenix), living in one giant suburb, eating horrible pizza (because no one else makes pizza like we do), uneventfully awaiting another nonwhite Christmas? Or would you rather be here with all the other Chicagoans complaining about the measly three inches of sleety snow??
OK, to be honest, I will be complaining a little more if this weather keeps people from attending my open house this weekend. So please come visit me at 4445 N Paulina #B3 this Saturday and Sunday from 1-4 P.M. I will be there ready to convince you why this is the best city to live in and to show you a great property! Bundle Up and Go Bears!......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home