Reflections on Chicago, Real Estate, and Life!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

6 Degrees of Chicago Real Estate

High of fourteen degrees, low of six, probability of more than 4 real estate consumers attending my open house on Saturday 1 in 10 (on the hopeful side)!

O.K., so I am exaggerating a little bit about the temperature thing, but when it's anything less than 35 degrees outside, it all feels the same! As for this weekend, well, Da Bears are in town, so we all know what that means! The pregame will begin at 6 a.m., or some insane time like that, even though the game doesn't start until 1 or 2 p.m. Therefore, all die hards will be parked on their couches until at least 5 or 6 p.m., perhaps later with all the post game shows that will most certainly be monopolizing prime time Sunday night T.V.

Well, what does that all mean for this weekend in real estate?? For me, it means I have to brainstorm all possible ways of bringing people into my open house. For instance, I think there should be rewards for those who come to my open houses during the winter season, and an extra bonus for attendance during Bears playoff games. Maybe I will give away some of my famous light up Hello Kitty and heart pens?
Perhaps, a raffle may stimulate buyers to rise up and out of their homes, brave the cold and flu season, and come on over to 1151 W. Washington #125 on Saturday from 1-4 p.m.?

Or, wait, maybe people will just come to see this 2 bed/2bath condo because they need to buy a home by this spring and are seriously motivated buyers!!! This property has so much to offer buyers such as, an extra large balcony overlooking a landscaped courtyard, garage parking included in the price, over 1600 square feet of living space, and it is located less than a mile from the heart of downtown Chicago!
One more incentive for stopping by, I am there to show the property to prospective buyers! If that's not a good reason to come by, then I give up!

1 Comments:

Blogger GenoPetro.House said...

I haven't seen that actual unit but I've been in the building... Thumbs up all the way around. Love that area. People would be out of their minds to pass up your open house in favor of watching the Bears play for a Super Bowl berth. I may even cancel the open house
I'm hosting that day just to come and see yours. And I don't even want the pink talking cat pen.

January 18, 2007 at 2:53:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home